1. A policy purchased online, but fails to comply with the pre-requisite check list or terms and conditions after evaluation at the kiosk .
2. A policy having no reported claims in the policy period, in which case 30% of the premium is refunded. This 30% can also be adjusted in the premium for the consecutive year.
• Refund for online purchases will NOT be made to your credit card; it will be paid by cheque/online transfer/ credited to your bank account.
• The currency of transaction is UAE Dirhams.
• A minimum of 30 days is required to process a refund.
•Refund of premium, if any, as a result of the changes to the policy is calculated in accordance with policy terms and conditions and company’s procedure.